We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log in with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them via email to [email protected]
Collection of Personal Information
Doll to Doll does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we deem necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
When you create an account at dolltodoll.com, you will be asked to provide certain information, including your name, delivery address, email address, contact number, date of birth and payment information.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us to:
• Register you on our website and to administer our website services
• Process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
• Deliver the products you have purchased to you
• Update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
• Provide you with relevant product information
• Carry out assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities;
• Administer and/or keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise including products and services of other companies and organisations, which we consider may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on the website. You will also be offered the opportunity to opt out in future marketing communications.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Policy on cookies and IP addresses
To improve the customer experience on our site, we are allowing for some of our web pages the use of small text files that we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences, commonly known as “cookies”.
We may also use the IP addresses of our customer to manage our site, analyse trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information and impose credit card fraud protection and risk reduction in combination with your personal information.